Sunday 20 March 2016

Holmbury Hill 17th March 2016

With last week's ride attracting 15 participants, it was somewhat disappointing to have only 3 this week. Greg suggested that I should have offered food, as this seemed to be the catalyst for the last ride.

I managed to my rebuild bike the night before, but had no to time to take it for a test ride, fingers were therefore crossed.

So with just Bob and Greg to keep me company we went for the best Holmbury had to offer, taking in Yoghurt Pots (spelt wrong in the video), Telegraph Row and Barry Knows Best. We did take a slight detour on the way back from Telegraph Row, but found our way in the end.

The video only shows the 3 main trails and as I was in front, it just gives an idea of what you were missing.


160317 Holmbury from mark holttum on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment